Friday, February 24, 2012

3rd Child Syndrome- part 1

HELP!!!!!!!I am currently suffering from what I have named 3rd Child Syndrome..........

.I know of women who get this disease ..despite complaining at every turn at how difficult they are finding it to manage the 2! And then suddenly, out of the blue.. over coffee they are revealing ( it is often over a warm beverage of sort - home or Cafe optional! ) that they are thinking to have a  3rd!!! Now let me be clear ... this statement is often furnished with a  warm glowing smile that even the shock on your face after receiving the statement cannot diminish.

 List of possible reactions ( normal in most cases) 
1.'Are you crazy?!?...

2. 'Ok you have completely lost it now..just last week you were in tears over potty training and now this!

3. 'Sorry??????... say that again'

4. Is that bastard ( loving, dotting, husband) having an affair because this is not the solution honey!!! waiter drink menu please!!!!!!NOW!

5. You are not thinking of going on Benefits are you??? surely not..for goodness sake you used to work in the City.


It is with great shame that I too have caught the disease and was trying lair my husband with the idea ( secretly hoping that he be partially repulsed by the idea - Ha men love spreading their seed- fat chance) and guess what he was totally up for it!!!!! God help me!

If there is anyone out there who has suffered from this disease and survived without having a third and can ensure me this is just a passing phase................please do so. Until then my legs will stay firmly crossed. ( I'll make the most amazing dinners to keep husband distracted until I resolve this illness.

As ever my warmest regards to you all.

C


2 comments:

MsXpat said...

LOl how funny! I've heard some women whisper such notions. I'm still trying to manage my one.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

thank you for popping by..yes indeed it is very strange this illness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...