Monday, January 23, 2012

Wishful Pets

Just back from a lovely weekend away at the British seaside with friends......we had a blast and the girls went crazy over Peter and Alexs' dog- Jasper( a retriever ). ....He is perfection.!!!! I am really tempted to get a dog for the girls but they are 6 and 2. .....pondering but really would rather have a bigger house and bigger garden with side entrance... Armelle is especially great with animals and I look forward to the day we a dog but until then.....enjoy some cuties and cats.Oh and a lamb!

awe
adorable
who will eat Lamb now?
here boy!!!
too cute
cuddly
take me home
I defy anyone to tell me their heart was not soften by these creatures

2 comments:

MsXpat said...

LOL I must confess I'm not with you on this one. Not into pets but these lil critters are cute though :0)

freehugs said...

hehehe....I know but when we do get one(we usually keep fish)it will be so cute and smart that yo9u just cant help but love the critter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...