Monday, January 16, 2012

Mondays...inspiration

I am home thinking it is Monday. Armelle- 6-school run  check.  Erin  -toddler-, playgroup, fed ,nap check. Lunch made and 2 loads of laundry folded and put away, beds made, dishes done, 2nd load of laundry washing and an hour to myself......What can I do..would like to get crafty but need a little inspiration..........off to Pinterest to get some ideas...........here they are...

Armelle will love doing this with mummy..a great after school project for this week
I will try to make this a book cover.co fetching!!!
I have stacks and stacks of patterned paper...this is one cute idea I can use them. Note: photos from Pinterest!
 Will endeavor to share how we got on with projects for this week until then keep well.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...